Mr. White is a 1967 graduate of the University of North Texas with a degree in Business Administration. Upon graduation, he commenced his career as an adjuster with Paul R. White & Company. His technical experience includes product liability, aviation, professional liability, litigation support, and mediation. He has handled property claims ranging from personal lines to complex commercial losses.
As a claims manager, he successfully supervised more than 40 independent adjusters handling all types of property and casualty claims. He effectively established, implemented, and monitored quality-control standards. He actively participated in the development and education of his staff.
Mr. White has earned a reputation as an excellent communicator and negotiator. He completed mediation certification training in 1991. He is often called upon to represent clients at mediation. He has also served as an appraiser or umpire in resolving disputes with insureds.
His commitment to knowledge is reflected through his service as an instructor for Insurance Institute of America classes and as a panelist at Property Loss Research Bureau claim conferences. He earned his Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter designation in 1975.
His clients have called upon him to be involved in:
- Industrial losses, including Energy and Marine
- Claims under Difference-in-Conditions policies
- Commercial Property, Builders’ Risk, Business Interruption
- Surplus and Excess Lines
- Expert witness – Bad Faith Litigation
- Mediation and Arbitration – Certified Mediator
Mr. White is an active member of several professional organizations, including:
- Loss Executives Association
- National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters
- Texas Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters
- Society of Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriters
- International Institute of Loss Adjusters
- Leading International Property Adjusters