afraid of the fire
We know what your customers have been through, so let our team of professionals handle your claims from start to finish.
Paul R. White & Company, Inc., has provided the quality service and expertise required by the ever-changing claims industry throughout Texas, the United States, and internationally.
Our heritage goes back to 1941, with the founding of R. Beach Mott & Company. Paul R. White, GAB’s Regional Property Manager and a 25-year claim veteran, became a partner in the firm in 1962, and the name was changed to R. Beach Mott-White, Inc. The present firm of Paul R. White & Company, Inc., evolved in 1965 when Paul R. White purchased sole ownership.
The firm has provided both property and casualty claim services for the insurance industry for more than 50 years. In recent years, we have expanded our involvement in complex aviation, agricultural, commercial and industrial property claims.
Some cases of interest include:
- Aircraft and helicopter crashes involving fatalities
- Offshore pipeline losses
- Styrene plant boiler failure
- Explosion at Texas City refinery
- Paper mill explosion and fire in Alabama
- Furnace failure at copper mine in Canada
- Contingent business interruption claims on cotton gins
- Service as expert witness for an insurance carrier in a bad-faith case involving gold mine in Indonesia